September 23–25, 2018 | The Langham Huntington | Pasadena, CA
Join like-minded CHRO's for inspiration and insight, networking and learning, and proven strategies to improve your business practices.
Faculty Members Include
SEE ALL FACULTY MEMBERS
- DOM BOON (Cable & Wireless), Chief Human Resources Officer
- RAY CABRERA (Knowles Corporation), Senior Vice President, HR and Chief Administrative Officer
- KANE CALAMARI (Ace Hardware Corporation), Senior Vice President, Human Resources, Organizational Development & Communications
- CRAIG CHILD (Intuitive Surgical), Vice President, Human Resources
- MARGARET DINNENY (Wawa), Chief People Officer
- DANIEL DOHAR (BrightView Landscapes), EVP, Chief Human Resources Officer
- CHRISTINA DONELSON (Pinnacle Entertainment, Inc.), Chief Human Resource Officer and Senior Vice President, Human Resources
- ANASTASIA FALCONIO (Kids II), Chief People Officer
- THOMAS GAISSMAIER (21st Century Fox), Executive Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer
- MINDY GEISSER (Savers), Chief People Service Officer
- JACQUELINE GORDON (YMCA of the USA), Executive Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer
- DAVE HARMON (Gannett/USA Today), Chief People Officer
- EDDIE HIGHTOWER (Caliber Collision), Senior Vice President, Human Resources
- SEAN HUURMAN (Service King Collision Repair Centers), Chief Human Resources Officer
- JON JOFFE (Carolinas HealthCare System), Senior Vice President, Human Resources
- SIMON LOWES (IKEA North America Services LLC), US Chief Human Resources Officer
- CHRISTINE WEBSTER MOORE (Allina Health), SVP, Chief Human Resources Officer
- JAMIE STROBINO (Not Your Average Joe's), Senior Vice President, People
- GIOVANI TWIGGE (IDEXX Laboratories), Chief Human Resources Officer
- SUZANNE ELLIOTT (Farmers Insurance), Chief Human Resources Officer
- MARTIN EVANS (Rent-A-Center), Chief Human Resources Officer and Executive Vice President
- KAREN FERRARO (Medline Industries, Inc), Chief Human Resources Officer
- KATELIN HOLLOWAY (Reddit), Vice President, People & Culture
Download Full Agenda
Enter your information below to
receive a link in your inbox.
Topics For Discussion
- The Skill Sets Necessary For Today’s CHRO
- The Competition For Top Talent: Creating A Differentiated & Memorable Employer Brand
- Turning Strategy Into Reality: How Effective Are Change Agents?
- Working With Key Stakeholders: How Can HR Add More Value?
- In The Wake Of Corporate Scandal: The CHRO’s Role In Driving Ethical Behavior
Venue: The Langham Huntington1401 South Oak Knoll Avenue, Pasadena, CA 91106
Situated on 23 acres in Pasadena, this historic hotel is among California's most prominent meeting venues.
General SessionsAddress top-of-mind issues in a conversational exchange among industry thought leaders, enabling participants to share lessons, expertise, leadership skills, and practical tools.
KnowledgeBridges™Engage in advanced dialogue in an informal boardroom-style setting on specific topics that are particularly suited to smaller group discussions.
Networking MealsParticipate in all meals and networking functions hosted on-site by Consero. These intimate gatherings provide countless opportunities to develop lasting business relationships.
Customized ItinerariesMeet with the most innovative service providers in the industry, one-on-one, based on your individual and departmental priorities. Our reputable partners are referred and vetted by your peers.
Attendees Rave About Consero
“Very good sense of participants and panelists, as well as key topics covered. Good investment of time.”
“Informative, current thought leadership. Honest, effective, efficient. Outstanding!”
“The best I have ever attended.”
“Great forum, great information, great people. I think the format is outstanding. Thanks!”
“My mantra is ‘The right tool for the right people at the right time.’ This conference hit the mark on all those areas.”
“Great blend of shared learnings, some new info and good company.”
“Great practitioners with great ideas sharing learnings and experiences that will benefit the companies they represent with future success.”
“An incredible networking event that connects talented thought leaders with other professionals to share ideas and promote innovation/change.”
“Interactive, engaging – great opportunity to learn from peers!”
“Focused and engaging learning opportunity. The networking continues to be one of the biggest benefits of this type of program.”
“Intimate, high-level conversations.”
“The forum is interactive and engaging with many opportunities to network with peers.”
“Good opportunity to talk with and listen to peers on topics that are very relevant.”
“The forum is an excellently executed format for networking opportunities and for the creation of new and productive personal and business partnerships.”
“The small, select participation list provides a perfect environment to network, learn how others deal with similar issues, and build relationships for future peer-to-peer support/guidance.”
“The CHRO Forum is a great opportunity to network with and learn HR practices from like-minded individuals.”
“Worth the time commitment to hear best practices from CHRO’s in various industries. Intimate setting to build CHRO network and to meet and assess vendor partners.”
“Very productive. Great, relevant topics.”