Procurement & Strategic Sourcing Forum
The Houstonian Hotel, Club & Spa, Houston, TX
May 8–10, 2023
The acceleration of technological and process advancements have magnified the impact of procurement and strategic sourcing leaders.
An increasingly efficient global marketplace offers procurement and strategic sourcing executives with a growing series of opportunities to boost corporate value. But the modern economy offers risks that require just as much attention.
View helpful transportation options here.
- Neil Aronson (Uber Technologies, Inc.), Head of Global Strategic Sourcing, Logistics and Staff Augmentation
- Joanne Couture (Dentsply Sirona), Vice President, Procurement
- Rachel Henney (Management & Governance The Standard), Head of Procurement, Supplier
- Mike Ozmeral (Reyes Holdings L.L.C.), Chief Procurement Officer
- Jason Shumrak (Kaplan North America), Vice President, Procurement
- Keith Woody (Fulton Bank), Senior Vice President, Chief Procurement Officer
Topics for discussion include:
- Resetting Priorities: How to Strategically Align with Influential Stakeholders
- ESG Success Stories: From Setting Targets to Measuring Progress
- The Case for Agile Procurement: Promoting Innovation in a Changing Industry
- Rising Inflation: Aligning Expectations with the Current Environment
- A More Inclusive Direction: Starting and Growing Your Supplier Diversity Program
- Securing the Supply Chain: Identifying, Monitoring, and Reducing Risk
- The Transformation Blueprint: Steps for Building a Best in Class Procurement Function
- Working Together: A Strategy Checklist for Successful Supplier Collaboration
Please view Consero’s health and safety protocols for in-person events here.