Customer Experience & Contact Center Forum
The Biltmore Miami, Coral Gables, FL
March 19–21, 2023
Today’s contact center is the foundation of the modern customer relationship.
In a marketplace characterized by increasing levels of noise and friction, the contact center stands alone as a critical resource for direct customer engagement.
View helpful transportation options here.
- Brian Clancy (AARP), Head of Consumer Care Learning & Performance Improvement
- Ehab Goldstein (LifeScan Inc.), Vice President, OneTouch Global Customer Care & Strategic Insights
- Tim Heil Senior (Utz Quality Foods), Vice President of Sales: National Grocery, Mass & Natural Channels
- Ricardo Parodi (Marriott International), Vice President, Customer Engagement Centers, Planning, Service Design & Deployment
- Tammy Prause (Experian), Vice President, Customer Care
- Troy Shaffer (SCAN Health Plan), Vice President Contact Center Operations, Member Services
Topics for discussion include:
- Getting Stakeholder Engagement and Support for Acting on Customer Feedback
- Intelligent Call Routing: Best Practices in Setup, Integrations, and Agent Prioritization
- KnowledgeBridge™: Predictive CX: Becoming a True Hero for Your Customers
- KnowledgeBridge™: Digital Transformation: How to Effectively Manage the VoC Program Across All New Channels
- Exploring the Latest Multigenerational Customer Trends
- Omnichannel CX: Satisfying the Needs of the Everywhere Customer
- KnowledgeBridge™: Contact Center Megatrends: Real-Time Data and Speech Analytics
- KnowledgeBridge™: Driving CX Results through Effective Quality Programs
- Bridging the Empathy Gap in Customer Experience
- CXO Meets CMO: Piloting New Marketing Concepts for Improved Customer Engagement and Retention
- KnowledgeBridge™: Virtual Agents and Chatbots: Taking the Leap From “Somewhat Effective” to “Very Effective”
- KnowledgeBridge™: Creating a Diverse Voice of The Customer Platform
- Beyond the Big Talk: Examples of How AI Is Really Helping with Agent Count and Customer Satisfaction
- Achieving the Goal of Elevated Employee Morale, Efficient Training Programs, and Reduced Attrition Rates
- KnowledgeBridge™: Knowledge Management and Blended Learning Experience
Please view Consero’s health and safety protocols for in-person events here.