September 14, 2017, Park Lane Hotel, New York, NY
Join like-minded Chief Litigation Counsel and other senior litigation counsel for inspiration and insight, networking and learning, and proven strategies to improve your business practices.
Download Full Agenda
Enter your information below to
receive a link in your inbox.
Topics For Discussion
- Best Practices In Budgeting For Litigation
- Internal Investigations: From Crisis Management To Cultural Change
- Trends In E-Discovery & Information Management
- Data Breach & Privacy Litigation
- The Ethics Of Modern Litigation
Venue: Park Lane Hotel36 Central Park S, New York, NY 10019
Overlooking Central Park, this polished 46-story hotel is a 7-minute walk from Carnegie Hall and an 8-minute walk from the Museum of Modern Art.