December 3-5, 2017, PGA National Resort & Spa, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Join like-minded Chief Procurement Officers and other senior procurement and strategic sourcing leaders for inspiration and insight, networking and learning, and proven strategies to improve your business practices.
Faculty Members Include
SEE ALL FACULTY MEMBERS
- PAMELA ALBRIGHT (Wilsonart International), Vice President, Global Sourcing
- TERESA APPLEGATE (Deutsche Bank), Vice President, Global Procurement
- NEIL ARONSON (Uber Technologies, Inc.), Global Head of Strategic Sourcing
- BRIAN BANCROFT (The Coca-Cola Company), Vice President, Direct Procurement
- SHARAD BOHRA (ADT Corporation), Vice President and Chief Supply Chain Officer
- KIRK EBERHART (Tempel Steel), Vice President of Global Supply Chain
- KEN HAKE (Amway), Vice President and Chief Procurement Officer
- KRISTINA HAWKINS (Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings), Senior Director Indirect Supply Chain & PMO
- STUART HOLBROOK (Hill-Rom), Vice President, Global Sourcing
- SARAH KLINDWORTH (American National Insurance Company), Vice President, Corporate Procurement & IT Financial Services
- BRIAN KRISBURG (The Madison Square Garden Company), Vice President, Procurement
- MICHAEL LEIKEN (Lending Tree, LLC), Director, Head of Procurement
- MICHAEL MAGUIRE (Premier), Vice President, Strategic Sourcing
- JOE MATTHEWS (Gentex Corporation), Vice President, Purchasing
- JENNIFER NOLAN (Brookdale), Vice President, Procurement
- JOHN POTTOORE (ITW), Director, Global Strategic Sourcing
- AMY PFLUEGER (Ingredion, Incorporated), Vice President, Global Procurement
- JENNY REINTS (Chamberlain Group), Director, Global Sourcing–Indirect
- AILEEN RIVERA (Ericsson, Inc), Head of Indirect Sourcing, Americas
- SANJAY SETTY (KIND), Vice President, Procurement
- BRAD SINGH (Universal Parks & Resorts), Vice President, Sourcing & Procurement
- JAKE STITELER (American Axle & Manufacturing), Chief Procurement Officer
- ERIC STROM (Mattress Firm), Vice President, Procurement
- BEATRICE WALKER (AGCO), Director, Indirect Purchasing
- YANG WANG (Medline), Director, Global Sourcing
- JANA WAYNE (J.Crew), Senior Director, Central Procurement
- ANDY WEISEL (Glanbia), Vice President, Direct Materials & Center of Excellence
- JON WESOKY (E*TRADE), Vice President, Procurement & Strategic Sourcing
- VIVIAN WU (Mylan), Head of Global Indirect Strategic Sourcing
- WALTER CHARLES (Biogen), Vice President, Chief Procurement Officer
- CATHERINE LUOMA (AXA US), Chief Procurement Officer
- MARIANO LEGAZ (Sprint Corporation), Chief Procurement Officer
- BART REEKMANS (SUEZ North America), Chief Procurement Officer
- NEDI TELVI (Time, Inc.), Chief Procurement Officer
Download Full Agenda
Enter your information below to
receive a link in your inbox.
Topics For Discussion
- Procurement’s Got Talent: Cultivating Your Multigenerational Team
- All About The Numbers: The Metrics That Drive Performance
- Connecting Key Stakeholders With Your Department’s Strategic Vision
- The Strategies & Tactics Of A Winning Sourcing Plan
- Global Perspectives: Sourcing Trends In A Changing World
Venue: PGA National Resort & Spa400 Avenue of the Champions, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418
This destination resort is eight miles from John D. MacArthur Beach State Park and 15 miles from Palm Beach International Airport.
General SessionsAddress top-of-mind issues in a conversational exchange among industry thought leaders, enabling participants to share lessons, expertise, leadership skills, and practical tools.
KnowledgeBridges™Engage in advanced dialogue in an informal boardroom-style setting on specific topics that are particularly suited to smaller group discussions.
Networking MealsParticipate in all meals and networking functions hosted on-site by Consero. These intimate gatherings provide countless opportunities to develop lasting business relationships.
Customized ItinerariesMeet with the most innovative service providers in the industry, one-on-one, based on your individual and departmental priorities. Our reputable partners are referred and vetted by your peers.
Attendees Rave About Consero
“Building the bridge between procurement and the businesses.”
“It was highly interactive, and I truly enjoyed the direct dialogue and opportunities to learn.”
“Great networking, great content, and a fun and enjoyable event.”
“A great gathering of professionals with pertinent background and exciting ideas.”
“The forum was informative, an eye-opener to the needs I have, and a mechanism to connect with vendors outside of my reach.”
“The Consero event was a huge networking opportunity with peers in the function to discuss similar issues and challenges. It gave capability to have discussions about solutions, without a hard sell. The solution providers linked with my needs – so the concept sold itself.”
“The opportunity I was looking for – to have a deep, direct, and actionable conversation with true subject-matter experts.”
“Excellent format for learning, idea sharing, and networking.”
"Well run, well planned, and beneficial to the participants."