December 2–4, 2018 | The Biltmore Hotel | Coral Gables, FL
Join like-minded Chief Procurement Officers and other senior procurement and strategic sourcing leaders for inspiration and insight, networking and learning, and proven strategies to improve your business practices.
Faculty Members Include
SEE ALL FACULTY MEMBERS
- DERON BANKE (CRH Americas Materials, Inc.), Vice President, Procurement
- CAMILLE BATISTE (Archer Daniels Midland), Vice President, Global Procurement
- ADAM BOAL (AstraZeneca), Head Of Procurement, North America
- DIANE CAVUOTO (CTS Engines), Senior Vice President, Supply Chain
- CHRIS CHANDLER (MoneyGram International), Vice President, Head of Global Strategic Sourcing
- DINO CHRONOPOULOS (Liberty Latin America), Vice President, Procurement
- VANISH DABRA (Philips), Head of Procurement & Strategic Sourcing, Philips Ultrasound
- ROB DUGAS (Chick-fil-A), Chief Procurement Officer and Vice President, Supply Chain
- JOHN EUSTIS (Toray Plastics (America), Inc.), Vice President, Engineering & Procurement
- FRANKLIN FISHER (Milliken & Company), Vice President, Global Sourcing, Chemical Division
- LYNN INESON (Clif Bar & Company), Vice President of Procurement & Sustainable Sourcing
- MIKE MCCAIG (ATI (Allegheny Technologies)), Chief Procurement Officer and Vice President, Strategic Sourcing
- JENNIFER NOLAN (Brookdale Senior Living), Vice President Procurement Strategy
- JIM POINTER (APTIM), Vice President, Global Supply Chain
- ADNAN RIZVI (realtor.com), Vice President, Head of Procurement
- KEN SEDDON (LOT Network, Inc.), Chief Executive Offer
Download Full Agenda
Enter your information below to
receive a link in your inbox.
Topics For Discussion
- A Seat At The Table: Strengthening The Voice Of Procurement Among Key Stakeholders
- A Deep Bench: Attracting And Retaining Top Talent
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM): Unlocking The Potential Of Your Suppliers
- Leveraging Analytics For Supply Chain Efficiency
- Game-Changing Procurement Advances: Leveraging AI For Sourcing Success
Venue: The Biltmore Hotel1200 Anastasia Avenue, Coral Gables, FL 33134
A 15-minute drive from Miami International Airport, the Biltmore Hotel is a National Historic Landmark.
General SessionsAddress top-of-mind issues in a conversational exchange among industry thought leaders, enabling participants to share lessons, expertise, leadership skills, and practical tools.
KnowledgeBridges™Engage in advanced dialogue in an informal boardroom-style setting on specific topics that are particularly suited to smaller group discussions.
Networking MealsParticipate in all meals and networking functions hosted on-site by Consero. These intimate gatherings provide countless opportunities to develop lasting business relationships.
Customized ItinerariesMeet with the most innovative service providers in the industry, one-on-one, based on your individual and departmental priorities. Our reputable partners are referred and vetted by your peers.
Attendees Rave About Consero
“Building the bridge between procurement and the businesses.”
“It was highly interactive, and I truly enjoyed the direct dialogue and opportunities to learn.”
“Great networking, great content, and a fun and enjoyable event.”
“A great gathering of professionals with pertinent background and exciting ideas.”
“The forum was informative, an eye-opener to the needs I have, and a mechanism to connect with vendors outside of my reach.”
“The Consero event was a huge networking opportunity with peers in the function to discuss similar issues and challenges. It gave capability to have discussions about solutions, without a hard sell. The solution providers linked with my needs – so the concept sold itself.”
“The opportunity I was looking for – to have a deep, direct, and actionable conversation with true subject-matter experts.”
“Excellent format for learning, idea sharing, and networking.”
"Well run, well planned, and beneficial to the participants."