May 20–22, 2018 | Lakeway Resort & Spa | Austin, TX
Join like-minded Chief Procurement Officers and other senior procurement and strategic sourcing leaders for inspiration and insight, networking and learning, and proven strategies to improve your business practices.
Faculty Members Include
SEE ALL FACULTY MEMBERS
- NADER ADLY (KB Home), Senior Director, Corporate Strategic Sourcing
- SHAUN ANDERSON (Dynegy), Chief Procurement Officer
- JIM ARNOLD (finHealth), Founder and Chief Executive Officer
- RAMIT BAJAJ (CB&I), Vice President, Global Supply Chain
- CARLOS BARAJAS (Venanpri Tools), Vice President, Global Operations & Supply Chain
- MICHAEL BODSWORTH (Rosewood Hotel Group), Corporate Director, Procurement
- DAVID BRAXTON (SunTrust Banks, Inc.), Senior Vice President, Strategic Sourcing
- CHAD BRUFFEY (C2FO), Managing Director
- PAM BRYANT (Hanger), Chief Supply Chain Officer
- BRIAN BUCK (Scotwork North America), Negotiation Consultant
- TONY CALLAHAN (Shea Homes), Vice President, National Purchasing
- VIPUL CHITALIA (VMware), Vice President, Global Strategic Sourcing
- TANDRA DAVIS (Ipsos), Senior Vice President, North America Procurement & Administration
- GARY FOSTER (Highmark Health), Vice President, Procurement
- JASON FRISBIE (Forest City), Vice President, Procurement Services
- DOUG FULLENKAMP (Insight Sourcing Group), Director
- KISHORE GOUD (Prologis), Director, Procurement
- RON GREGORSOK (AmerisourceBergen), Vice President, Supply Chain Management
- VITOLD HORODECKI (Capgemini), Chief Procurement Officer, Americas
- AUDREY IZARD (L’Oreal USA), Vice President, Indirect Sourcing
- JT JONES (Celanese), Vice President, Global Raw Materials Procurement
- SCOTT LANE (The Red Flag Group), Executive Chairman
- VERA LANNEK (Boston Scientific), Head of Global Sourcing, Capital Equipment
- MARIANO LEGAZ (Sprint), Chief Procurement Officer
- MIKE LEGGETT (Masonite International), Vice President, Global Supply Chain
- JOSH LEMKE (Bank of America), Senior Vice President, Procurement Executive
- RENEE LEONG (Engie), Chief Procurement Officer, North America
- ANN LEVY (Ferrovial Services), Director, Procurement
- ATL MARTINEZ (LafargeHolcim), Vice President and Chief Procurement Officer, U.S.
- MANNY PATEL (National DCP/Dunkin’ Donuts), Director, Strategic Sourcing
- BRENDA PEINADO (Greyhound Lines, Inc.), Director, Procurement & Facilities Management
- MEHRAN RAVANPAY (RAB Lighting), Chief Supply Chain Officer
- JENNY REINTS (Chamberlain Group), Director, Global Sourcing–Indirect
- LAMONT ROBINSON (Nielsen), Vice President, Supplier Diversity
- LINDSAY SHILNEY (AAR Corp.), Vice President, Sourcing & Logistics
- SEVERINE THERY-CAVE (L’Oreal USA), Vice President, Direct Sourcing
- CINDY TSANG (Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts), Vice President, Global Sourcing & Procurement
- JONATHAN TUCKER (JLL), Director, Strategic Sourcing
- PETER UCOVICH (WeWork), Vice President, Head of Supply Chain & Sourcing
- KEITH WOODY (Technicolor), Vice President, Global Indirect Sourcing & Logistics
- VIVIAN WU (Mylan, Inc.), Head of Global Indirect Sourcing
- WENYE ZHANG (GameStop Inc), Senior Director, Procurement & Compliance
Download Full Agenda
Enter your information below to
receive a link in your inbox.
Topics For Discussion
- The Modern Procurement Leader: New Challenges And Skillsets
- Global Procurement: Emerging Trends, Perspectives, And Opportunities
- From Strategic To Tactical: Procurement Departments That Add Value
- Compliance, Ethics, And Sustainability: Doing Good While Doing Well
- Aligning Your Strategic Vision With Business Goals and Key Stakeholders
Venue: Lakeway Resort & Spa101 Lakeway Drive, Austin, TX 78734
This lakeside Texas Hill Country resort is a short drive from downtown Austin.
General SessionsAddress top-of-mind issues in a conversational exchange among industry thought leaders, enabling participants to share lessons, expertise, leadership skills, and practical tools.
KnowledgeBridges™Engage in advanced dialogue in an informal boardroom-style setting on specific topics that are particularly suited to smaller group discussions.
Networking MealsParticipate in all meals and networking functions hosted on-site by Consero. These intimate gatherings provide countless opportunities to develop lasting business relationships.
Customized ItinerariesMeet with the most innovative service providers in the industry, one-on-one, based on your individual and departmental priorities. Our reputable partners are referred and vetted by your peers.
Attendees Rave About Consero
“Building the bridge between procurement and the businesses.”
“It was highly interactive, and I truly enjoyed the direct dialogue and opportunities to learn.”
“Great networking, great content, and a fun and enjoyable event.”
“A great gathering of professionals with pertinent background and exciting ideas.”
“The forum was informative, an eye-opener to the needs I have, and a mechanism to connect with vendors outside of my reach.”
“The Consero event was a huge networking opportunity with peers in the function to discuss similar issues and challenges. It gave capability to have discussions about solutions, without a hard sell. The solution providers linked with my needs – so the concept sold itself.”
“The opportunity I was looking for – to have a deep, direct, and actionable conversation with true subject-matter experts.”
“Excellent format for learning, idea sharing, and networking.”
"Well run, well planned, and beneficial to the participants."
Other Upcoming Consero Events
- April 18, 2017