May 10, 2018 | Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta | Atlanta, GA
Join like-minded Chief Litigation Counsel and other senior in-house counsel for inspiration and insight, networking and learning, and proven strategies to improve your business practices.
Faculty Members Include
SEE ALL FACULTY MEMBERS
- CLAUDIA LEVITAS (Hooters of America, LLC), Chief Legal Officer and Executive Vice President
- RYAN VAN METER (Imerys), Vice President and General Counsel, North America
- RICARDO NUNEZ (SWM International, Inc.), General Counsel, Chief Compliance Officer and Corporate Secretary
- VERONICA O'BRIEN (Andritz (USA) Inc.), Regional General Counsel, North America
- BEN PELLEGRINI (Rheem Manufacturing Company), Deputy General Counsel
- SLOANE PERRAS (The Krystal Company), Senior Vice President, Chief Administrative & Legal Officer
- JOHN RIGNEY (Osmose), General Counsel
- TED SCARTZ (Aaron’s, Inc.), Vice President and Deputy General Counsel
- JOHN TREDDENICK (Catalyst Repository Systems), Founder and Chief Executive Officer
Download Full Agenda
Enter your information below to
receive a link in your inbox.
Topics For Discussion
- Litigation Resource Management: Best Practices & Processes
- Pointing The Way To Outstanding In-House Performance
- Strategies For Controlling Discovery Spend
- Litigation Versus Arbitration: Which Is Best For Dispute Resolution?
- Ethics In 21st Century Litigation
Venue: Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta75 14th Street NE, Atlanta, GA 30309
This Midtown luxury hotel a 10-minute walk from Piedmont Park is a 6-minute walk from the High Museum of Art and 0.9 miles from the Atlanta Botanical Garden.