June 3–5, 2018, 2018 | The Langham Huntington | Pasadena, CA
Join like-minded Chief IP Counsel and other senior in-house counsel for inspiration and insight, networking and learning, and proven strategies to improve your business practices.
Faculty Members Include
SEE ALL FACULTY MEMBERS
- DANIEL BESTOR (Motorola Solutions, Inc.), Director, Patent Operations
- DOUGLAS COLEMAN (Spirit AeroSystems), Deputy General Counsel
- MICHAEL DEGN (MultiLing), Vice President, Sales
- DAVID DUTCHER (Western Digital), Assistant General Counsel, Intellectual Property
- JASON FIORILLO (Analog Devices, Inc.), Vice President, Intellectual Property & Commercial Matters
- WALT GROLLITSCH (Intervale Capital), General Counsel and Head of Intellectual Property
- REKHA HANU (Akorn), Chief Intellectual Property Counsel
- KERRI HOCHGESANG (Andritz USA, Inc.), Group Intellectual Property Counsel
- PEARL HSIEH (Compass Minerals), Senior Counsel, Intellectual Property
- DOUG HUDSON (Etsy, Inc.), Assistant General Counsel
- DIANE GABL KRATZ (Seagate Technology), Senior Corporate Counsel, Intellectual Property
- ELIZABETH LEWIS (Turtle Wax, Inc.), General Counsel
- MICHAEL MAIER (Avery Dennison Corporation), Senior Group Counsel, North America and Senior Group Intellectual Property Counsel
- CORY MCANELLY (Principal Financial Group), Intellectual Property Counsel
- SHAUN MONTANA (OSRAM SYLVANIA Inc.), Head of Intellectual Property, America
- SHIRLENE LOVE (JAKKS Pacific, Inc.), Senior Intellectual Property Counsel
- AMOL PUROHIT (comScore, Inc.), Senior Intellectual Property Counsel
- TANYA ROTHE (D-Wave Systems Inc.), General Counsel
- MELISSA ROTUNNO (BlueCross BlueShield Association), Vice President, Deputy General Counsel, Brand
- DALPREET SALUJA (Visteon Corporation), Chief Intellectual Property Counsel and Associate General Counsel
- BEVERLY SHIN (Harman International Industries), Vice President, Global Intellectual Property & Marketing
- ELIZABETH STOVER (International Flavors & Fragrances Inc.), Chief Intellectual Property Counsel
- JAKE WANG (Quanta Storage), Head of Legal
- JUSTIN WARD (Daniel Defense), Vice President of Intellectual Property
- KRISTIN WESTGARD (Koch), Deputy General Counsel, Litigation & Intellectual Property
- CLARKE WIXON (Mettler-Toledo, LLC), General IP Counsel, Americas
- GWILYM ATTWELL (Fish & Richardson, P.C.), Principal
Download Full Agenda
Enter your information below to
receive a link in your inbox.
Topics For Discussion
- Challenges & Opportunities: The Evolving Role Of The Chief IP Counsel
- Managing Complexity: Ethics For The IP Counsel
- The Growing Threat Of Trade Secret Theft
- Monetizing IP: Leveraging The Value Of Your Portfolio
- A Year In Review: Current Decisions & Future Outlook
Venue: The Langham Huntington1401 South Oak Knoll Avenue, Pasadena, CA 91106
Situated on 23 acres in Pasadena, this historic hotel is among California’s most prominent meeting venues.
General SessionsAddress top-of-mind issues in a conversational exchange among industry thought leaders, enabling participants to share lessons, expertise, leadership skills, and practical tools.
KnowledgeBridges™Engage in advanced dialogue in an informal boardroom-style setting on specific topics that are particularly suited to smaller group discussions.
Networking MealsParticipate in all meals and networking functions hosted on-site by Consero. These intimate gatherings provide countless opportunities to develop lasting business relationships.
Customized ItinerariesMeet with the most innovative service providers in the industry, one-on-one, based on your individual and departmental priorities. Our reputable partners are referred and vetted by your peers.
Attendees Rave About Consero
“Fabulous – I always learn something and meet great people.”
“The forum provides an atmosphere that encourages an exchange of ideas and best practices that mimics the interactions between colleagues at a common employer. One of the best networking opportunities for patent attorneys that I have attended.”
“This forum is fast-paced and content-rich; it is what all CLE conferences should be like.”
“Well organized, effective, and quality event.”
“Nicely done. Good job of facilitating peer-to-peer discussions.”
“Consero consistently provides high-quality, relevant IP management forums.”