April 20, 2017, Fairmont San Francisco, San Francisco, CA
Join like-minded Chief IP Counsel and other senior in-house counsel for inspiration and insight, networking and learning, and proven strategies to improve your business practices.
- JEFF LEEDOM (PwC), U.S. Licensing Management & Contract Compliance Leader
- RONEN ARAD (PwC), Director, Forensic Services
Download Full Agenda
Enter your information below to
receive a link in your inbox.
Topics For Discussion
- Current & Future Trends In Patent Litigation
- Making Intellectual Property A Top Line Priority Of Your Business Strategy
- All Of The Above: Protecting Your Brand Against New & Evolving Threats
- Cybersecurity: Keeping Your IP Safe & Sound
- The Growing Threat Of Trade Secret Theft
Venue: Fairmont San Francisco950 Mason Street, San Francisco, CA 94108
Sitting atop Nob Hill, the historic five-star Fairmont San Francisco is among the most extraordinary meeting venues in San Francisco.
Attendees Rave About Consero
“Fabulous – I always learn something and meet great people.”
“The forum provides an atmosphere that encourages an exchange of ideas and best practices that mimics the interactions between colleagues at a common employer. One of the best networking opportunities for patent attorneys that I have attended.”
“This forum is fast-paced and content-rich; it is what all CLE conferences should be like.”
“Well organized, effective, and quality event.”
“Nicely done. Good job of facilitating peer-to-peer discussions.”
“Consero consistently provides high-quality, relevant IP management forums.”