24–26 April 2017, Steigenberger Drei Mohren, Augsburg, Germany
Join like-minded Chief IP Counsel and other senior in-house counsel for inspiration and insight, networking and learning, and proven strategies to improve your business practices.
Faculty Members Include
- MARYANNE ARMSTRONG (Birch Stewart Kolasch & Birch, LLP), Partner
- SAM BERGSTROM (Karl Storz Imaging), Registered In-House Counsel
- RANDY BERHOLTZ (Innovus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.), Executive Vice President and General Counsel
- MICHAEL DEGN (MultiLing), Vice President, Global Sales
- TONY DOLAN (BTG International Ltd), Director, Intellectual Property
- CONRAD ECKHARDT (Leica Biosystems), Head of Intellectual Property
- LIZ ELMHIRST (Achilles Therapeutics), Director, Intellectual Property
- BERND HUTTER (MorphoSys AG), Head of Intellectual Property
- JAN JEZEK (Arecor Ltd), Chief Scientific Officer
- HARRY KRAFT (Ablynx NV), Senior Patent Attorney
- ARTHUR LALLEMENT (hVIVO Services Limited), Intellectual Property Manager
- ANNE LANE (UCL Business PLC), Executive Director
- STEPHAN MEIER (Bayer AG), Head of Patents Pharma Biologics & Animal Health Operations
- SHARI PIRÉ (Cognate BioServices, Inc.), Chief Legal Officer
- BERNHARD SEEHAUS (Merck KGaA), Associate General Patent Counsel
- ADRIAN SPILLMAN (Valneva), Head of Corporate Intellectual Property
- RICHARD SUMMERSELL (Vectura Ltd), Intellectual Property Director
- SONJA WOITSCH (KWS SAAT SE), Head of Intellectual Property Evaluation
- Fish & Richardson P.C.
Download Full Agenda
Enter your information below to
receive a link in your inbox.
Topics For Discussion
- Weaving IP Into The Corporate Strategy
- How Does Uniformity Affect Your IP Strategy?
- Harnessing The Power Of The Post-Grant
- Managing The Inside-Outside Counsel Working Relationship
- ROI: Getting The Most Bang For Your Buck (And Proving It To Management)
Venue: Steigenberger Drei MohrenMaximilianstraße 40, 86150 Augsburg, Germany
The tradition-steeped Hotel Steigenberger Drei Mohren is situated on Augsburg’s spectacular Maximilianstraße, beside the Schaezlerpalais. Set in a building that dates to 1722, this executive venue is 1.1 km from the city train station.
General SessionsAddress top-of-mind issues in a conversational exchange among industry thought leaders, enabling participants to share lessons, expertise, leadership skills, and practical tools.
KnowledgeBridges™Engage in advanced dialogue in an informal boardroom-style setting on specific topics that are particularly suited to smaller group discussions.
Networking MealsParticipate in all meals and networking functions hosted on-site by Consero. These intimate gatherings provide countless opportunities to develop lasting business relationships.
Customized ItinerariesMeet with the most innovative service providers in the industry, one-on-one, based on your individual and departmental priorities. Our reputable partners are referred and vetted by your peers.
Attendees Rave About Consero
“The best networking event I am aware of.”
“Great opportunity to connect with interesting people in an inspiring environment.”
“Amazing mix of representation and topics! Loved every bit of the two days.”
“I very much enjoyed the interactive set-up and the insights from key people in the field.”
“A terrific forum to discuss IP matter in an intimate atmosphere.”