December 2–4, 2018 | The Langham Huntington | Pasadena, CA
Join like-minded Chief IP Counsel and other senior in-house counsel for inspiration and insight, networking and learning, and proven strategies to improve your business practices.
Faculty Members Include
SEE ALL FACULTY MEMBERS
- DANIELLE ABRAMSON (RedHill Biopharma), Vice President, Intellectual Property & Research
- JAY BARRON (Corning Incorporated), Senior Intellectual Property Attorney
- MICHELLE BOODEN (Salk Institute for Biological Studies), Strategic Liaison
- JIM BUTLER (BioAtla LLC), Intellectual Property Counsel
- KRYS CORBETT (ORIC (Overcoming Resistance in Cancer)), General Counsel and Senior Director of Business Development
- ROBERT COTTONE (OrbusNeich Medical Inc.), Vice President, Intellectual Property & Technologies
- MARGARET DUNBAR (Synthetic Genomics), Vice President, Intellectual Property
- PATRICK FOGLE (Lonza), Global Head of Intellectual Property
- ALYSON FULLER (Prolacta Bioscience), Vice President, Intellectual Property
- DOUG GOLIGHTLY (Emergent BioSolutions), Director, Intellectual Property
- COLIN HEITZMANN (Otsuka Pharmaceutical Development & Commercialization, Inc.), Senior Corporate Attorney, Senior Director
- ELIZABETH HOWARD (Arbutus Biopharma, Inc.), Executive Vice President and General Counsel
- DAVID JOYAL (Coty, Inc.), Vice President, Legal & Patents
- TAMARA KALE (Genentech), Senior Patent Counsel
- GARY KAPLAN (Johns Hopkins University), Director of Intellectual Property
- JOSEPH KENNY (ImmunoGen, Inc), Vice President, Intellectual Property
- KAY LAWTON (Metabolon), Vice President, Intellectual Property
- ADAM LUNCEFORD (Bayer U.S. LLC), Patent Attorney
- JOSHUA MARCUS (Insmed Incorporated), Director, Intellectual Property Counsel
- JANET MARTINEAU (Unity Biotechnology), Head of Intellectual Property
- AHMED MOUSA (Pieris Pharmaceuticals, Inc.), Vice President, Licensing, IP & Legal Affairs
- DAVID PAULING (Sutro Biopharma, Inc), Executive Director, Legal Affairs
- NEELA PAYKEL (Proteus Digital Health, Inc.), Vice President, Head of Legal Affairs & Compliance
- DIANE RETALLACK (Pfenex, Inc.), Senior Director, Upstream Processing & Intellectual Property
- SEAN RYDER (Helsinn), Vice President, Legal
- JOSEPH TAFFY (Thermo Fisher Scientific), Division IP Counsel – Genetic Sciences
- STACY TAYLOR (Adaptive Biotechnologies), Vice President, Intellectual Property
- IMMAC THAMPOE (Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.), Executive Director/Assistant General Counsel – IP Portfolio Development
- SHELBY WALKER (CRISPR Therapeutics), Vice President, Head of Intellectual Property
- BRUCE WU (Illumina), Director, Global Intellectual Property
- WILLIAM YOUNGBLOOD (Mylan), Assistant General Counsel – Global Intellectual Property
Download Full Agenda
Enter your information below to
receive a link in your inbox.
Topics For Discussion
- Seeing The Forest For The Trees: Your IP Strategy As Part Of The Business
- Global IP Strategies: Preparation, Process & Practice
- Strategic Business Deals: Collaboration Between Commercial Legal & IP Legal
- The Importance Of Due Diligence: Avoiding IP Risk During M&A
- Negotiating Strategies For Successful Academic Partnerships
Venue: The Langham Huntington1401 South Oak Knoll Avenue, Pasadena, CA 91106
Situated on 23 acres in Pasadena, this historic hotel is among California’s most prominent meeting venues.
General SessionsAddress top-of-mind issues in a conversational exchange among industry thought leaders, enabling participants to share lessons, expertise, leadership skills, and practical tools.
KnowledgeBridges™Engage in advanced dialogue in an informal boardroom-style setting on specific topics that are particularly suited to smaller group discussions.
Networking MealsParticipate in all meals and networking functions hosted on-site by Consero. These intimate gatherings provide countless opportunities to develop lasting business relationships.
Customized ItinerariesMeet with the most innovative service providers in the industry, one-on-one, based on your individual and departmental priorities. Our reputable partners are referred and vetted by your peers.
Attendees Rave About Consero
“Great opportunity to connect with interesting people in an inspiring environment.”
“Amazing mix of representation and topics! Loved every bit of the two days.”
“I very much enjoyed the interactive set-up and the insights from key people in the field.”
“A terrific forum to discuss IP matter in an intimate atmosphere.”