June 4–6, 2017, Island Hotel, Newport Beach, CA
Join like-minded General Counsel for inspiration and insight, networking and learning, and proven strategies to improve your business practices.
Faculty Members Include
SEE ALL FACULTY MEMBERS
- MICHELLE BRYAN (Intelsat), General Counsel
- WILLIAM BUCKNAM (MWI Corporation), Vice President and General Counsel
- QUINTIN CASSADY (Galderma Laboratories L.P.), Vice President and General Counsel
- JOHN FENNER (Turner Industries Group, LLC), General Counsel, Chief Ethics & Compliance Officer
- THOMAS FESSLER (VSP Global), Chief Legal Officer and General Counsel
- ROB GITELL (Legal Tracker (formerly Serengeti)), Senior Director
- SCOTT LANE (The Red Flag Group), Executive Chairman
- PATRICK MCCARTHY (PwC), Senior Director of Operations for Intelligence & Strategic Threat
- DENISE MCWATTERS (HollyFrontier Corporation), Senior Vice President and General Counsel
- DON MENDEL (HM.Clause, Inc.), General Counsel
- MARISOL GONZÁLEZ ORTEGA (L’Oreal), General Counsel, Hispano American Zone
- ROB PARKER (PwC), Director, Forensics
- ANA PAULA ALMEIDA SANTOS (Assurant Brazil), Legal Director
- SHARI SCHNEIDER (Stewart Title of California, Inc. and Asset Preservation, Inc.), Vice President and General Counsel
- MARK SMOLIK (DHL Supply Chain), Vice President and General Counsel
- SCOTT THAYER (Dawn Foods, Inc.), Chief Legal Officer and Corporate Secretary
- TERRY THEOLOGIDES (CoreLogic, Inc.), Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary
- GREGORY THIESS (Carus Group Inc.), Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary
- DIEGO VALDOVINOS (Ford Motor Company Mexico), Legal Affairs Director and Compliance, Mexico & Central America
- ROYCE WARRICK (Solenis), Senior Vice President and General Counsel
- LESLIE ZMUGG (Caterpillar Financial Services), General Counsel
Download Full Agenda
Enter your information below to
receive a link in your inbox.
Topics For Discussion
- The Nuts & Bolts Of Data Security For Today’s General Counsel
- Surviving “Bet-The-Company” Litigation
- IP At Risk: Protecting Your Brand Against New & Evolving Threats
- Budgeting Success For General Counsel & Legal Departments
- Corporate Legal Operations: Running Your Law Department Like A Business
Venue: Island Hotel Newport Beach690 Newport Center Drive, Newport Beach, CA 92660
In the heart of Newport Beach, this award-winning venue is less than 6 miles from John Wayne Airport.
General SessionsAddress top-of-mind issues in a conversational exchange among industry thought leaders, enabling participants to share lessons, expertise, leadership skills, and practical tools.
KnowledgeBridges™Engage in advanced dialogue in an informal boardroom-style setting on specific topics that are particularly suited to smaller group discussions.
Networking MealsParticipate in all meals and networking functions hosted on-site by Consero. These intimate gatherings provide countless opportunities to develop lasting business relationships.
Customized ItinerariesMeet with the most innovative service providers in the industry, one-on-one, based on your individual and departmental priorities. Our reputable partners are referred and vetted by your peers.
Attendees Rave About Consero
“This was a fantastic opportunity to network with my counterparts at other companies while learning from them and understanding opportunities that I am able to implement at my company.”
“Collaborative environment with great information sharing by a variety of GCs from different industries, backgrounds and companies.”
“The forum is a fantastic and fun way to network and keep current on relevant topics in the GC arena.”
“A top-notch networking conference for busy general counsels to share best practices.”
“Very solid content and discussion; excellent panelists and networking.”
“Best practical forum for a GC. Make time for it; you won’t regret it!”
“It is a focused approach to current issues I deal with at my company.”
“Highly recommend this forum to others. Unique delivery—preferable to traditional CLE conferences. Very helpful staff!”
“Very collaborative and focused on current topics of interest.”
“Outstanding and informative, especially learning from networking.”