November 11–13, 2018 | InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta | Atlanta, GA
Join like-minded General Counsel for inspiration and insight, networking and learning, and proven strategies to improve your business practices.
Faculty Members Include
SEE ALL FACULTY MEMBERS
- WILMA BEATY (Allnex), General Counsel, Americas
- DAVID CHRISTOPHERSON (Floor & Decor), Executive Vice President and General Counsel
- JON FALLON (High Five Games), General Counsel and Senior Vice President, Legal Affairs
- MATTHEW GEEKIE (Graybar Electric Company, Inc.), Senior Vice President, Secretary, and General Counsel
- DAVID GOLDEN (Eastman Chemical Company), Senior Vice President, Chief Legal & Sustainability Officer, and Corporate Secretary
- BRAD KALTER (Exide Technologies), Executive Vice President, General Counsel, and Corporate Secretary
- CURT KRAMER (Navistar International Corporation), General Counsel
- SCOTT LANE (The Red Flag Group), Chief Executive Officer and Chairman
- CAROL MOORE (Hyundai Capital America), Vice President, General Counsel, and Secretary
- STEPHANIE MOORE (Vistra Energy), Executive Vice President and General Counsel
- CARLA NEWELL (Ancestry.com Inc.), Chief Legal Officer
- RON PALMESE (Shake Shack), General Counsel
- ANDREW PARKER (BioMérieux), General Counsel and Vice President, Human Resources
- DYLAN RAMSEY (Vista Outdoor Inc.), General Counsel
- CATHERINE ROSS (ALDO), Vice President and General Counsel
- KEN SEDDON (LOT Network, Inc.), Chief Executive Officer
- TODD SHELDON (PulteGroup), Executive Vice President, General Counsel, and Corporate Secretary
- R. SCOTT SLIFKA (LEGO Group), Senior Director and General Counsel, Americas
- RICHARD STRULSON (Interior Specialists, Inc.), General Counsel
- CHIP WHEELOCK (Global Power), General Counsel
Download Full Agenda
Enter your information below to
receive a link in your inbox.
Topics For Discussion
- Pointing The Way To Outstanding In-House Performance
- Corporate Legal Operations: Running The Law Department More Like A Business
- Corporate Governance & Board Management
- Studying The GC’s Crisis Management Playbook: What To Do When The Worst Happens
- Best Practices In Outside Counsel Management
Venue: InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta3315 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30326
A four-minute walk from Buckhead metro station, this upscale hotel is one mile from the Atlanta History Center and seven miles from downtown Atlanta.
General SessionsAddress top-of-mind issues in a conversational exchange among industry thought leaders, enabling participants to share lessons, expertise, leadership skills, and practical tools.
KnowledgeBridges™Engage in advanced dialogue in an informal boardroom-style setting on specific topics that are particularly suited to smaller group discussions.
Networking MealsParticipate in all meals and networking functions hosted on-site by Consero. These intimate gatherings provide countless opportunities to develop lasting business relationships.
Customized ItinerariesMeet with the most innovative service providers in the industry, one-on-one, based on your individual and departmental priorities. Our reputable partners are referred and vetted by your peers.
Attendees Rave About Consero
“This was a fantastic opportunity to network with my counterparts at other companies while learning from them and understanding opportunities that I am able to implement at my company.”
“Collaborative environment with great information sharing by a variety of GCs from different industries, backgrounds and companies.”
“The forum is a fantastic and fun way to network and keep current on relevant topics in the GC arena.”
“A top-notch networking conference for busy general counsels to share best practices.”
“Very solid content and discussion; excellent panelists and networking.”
“Best practical forum for a GC. Make time for it; you won’t regret it!”
“It is a focused approach to current issues I deal with at my company.”
“Highly recommend this forum to others. Unique delivery—preferable to traditional CLE conferences. Very helpful staff!”
“Very collaborative and focused on current topics of interest.”
“Outstanding and informative, especially learning from networking.”