June 10–12, 2018 | The Langham Huntington | Pasadena, CA
Join like-minded General Counsel for inspiration and insight, networking and learning, and proven strategies to improve your business practices.
Faculty Members Include
SEE ALL FACULTY MEMBERS
- BETHANY APPLEBY (Franchise World Headquarters (Subway), Chief Legal Officer
- MARY JANE BROUSSARD (At Home Group Inc.), General Counsel and Secretary
- RAY CHAN (Pulse Electronics), General Counsel
- MICHAEL DWYER (JAKKS Pacific), Senior Vice President, Legal
- ROB GITELL (Thomson Reuters Legal Tracker (formerly Serengeti)), Senior Director
- BRIAN GLENNON (Cumberland Farms, Inc.), Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary
- JILL GREENE (Faurecia), Vice President and General Counsel, North America
- JENNIFER HIGHTOWER (Cox Communications), Senior Vice President and General Counsel
- LILY HUGHES (Public Storage), Senior Vice President, Chief Legal Officer and Corporate Secretary
- SCOTT LANE (The Red Flag Group), Executive Chairman
- MICHAEL MCDONALD (Clean Harbors, Inc.), Senior Vice President and General Counsel
- BANE PHILLIPPI (McCoy Corporation), General Counsel
- CHRISTOPHER ROMAINE (Fortegra Financial Corporation), Executive Vice President and General Counsel
- MICHAEL ROWLES (Live Nation Entertainment, Inc.), Executive Vice President and General Counsel
- JO ANNE SCHWENDINGER (II-VI Incorporated), Chief Legal & Compliance Officer and Secretary
- JARED SINE (Match Group Inc.), General Counsel and Secretary
- NICK SPRAGUE (Braskem), Vice President and General Counsel
- MICHELLE TAIGMAN (Federal-Mogul Motorparts LLC), Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary
- ANDREW THENGVALL (Freddys, LLC), Senior Vice President of Strategic Growth and Chief Legal Officer
Download Full Agenda
Enter your information below to
receive a link in your inbox.
Topics For Discussion
- Pointing The Way To Outstanding In-House Performance
- Surviving “Bet-The-Company” Litigation
- Corporate Legal Operations: Running The Law Department More Like A Business
- Corporate Governance & Board Management
- Studying The GC’s Crisis Management Playbook: What To Do When The Worst Happens
Venue: The Langham Huntington1401 South Oak Knoll Avenue, Pasadena, CA 91106
Situated on 23 acres in Pasadena, this historic hotel is among California’s most prominent meeting venues.
General SessionsAddress top-of-mind issues in a conversational exchange among industry thought leaders, enabling participants to share lessons, expertise, leadership skills, and practical tools.
KnowledgeBridges™Engage in advanced dialogue in an informal boardroom-style setting on specific topics that are particularly suited to smaller group discussions.
Networking MealsParticipate in all meals and networking functions hosted on-site by Consero. These intimate gatherings provide countless opportunities to develop lasting business relationships.
Customized ItinerariesMeet with the most innovative service providers in the industry, one-on-one, based on your individual and departmental priorities. Our reputable partners are referred and vetted by your peers.
Attendees Rave About Consero
“Very good experience and would strongly recommend for new and experienced leaders.”
“The Consero Forum is an engaging, edifying experience in an intimate setting.”
“Great week, tremendous networking and learning opportunities and a great amount of knowledge!”
“Very interactive and good peer discussion.”
“This is so far the best I have attended. Small with high level of experience and talent.”
“Intimate enough to be able to meet the majority of attendees but large enough to include diverse content, careers, and experiences.”
“A great use of my time, and very informative. I’m always able to take-away 3-4 things I can use immediately.”
“Very informative. Enjoyed the knowledge sharing.”
“Other conferences are like a high school dance. This is more of an intimate walk on the beach.”