September 27, 2018 | The Benjamin | New York, NY
Join like-minded Chief Litigation Counsel for inspiration and insight, networking and learning, and proven strategies to improve your business practices.
Faculty Members Include
SEE ALL FACULTY MEMBERS
- NICOLE BEARCE (Spectrum Brands, Inc.), Vice President, Chief Litigation Counsel
- PATRICIA CORLEY (Societe Generale), Deputy Head, Litigation, Enforcement & Investigations
- SNEHA DESAI (BASF Corporation), Associate General Counsel, Litigation
- CHARNA GERSTENHABER (Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation), Vice President, Head of Litigation
- STEVEN GREENSPAN (United Technologies Corporation), Vice President and Chief Litigation Counsel
- WILLIAM KELLEHER (People’s United Bank, N.A.), Senior Vice President, Corporate Counsel
- KRISTIN MEISTER (Credit Agricole CIB), Litigation Counsel
- JORDAN RAZZA (Diageo North America), Director of United States Litigation
- NEIL ROSOLINSKY (Citizens Financial Group), Deputy General Counsel, Litigation & Employment
- STELLA TEMPLO (WeWork), Associate General Counsel, Litigation & Employment
Download Full Agenda
Enter your information below to
receive a link in your inbox.
Topics For Discussion
- Litigation Resource Management: Best Practices & Processes
- Pointing The Way To Outstanding In-House Performance
- Strategies For Controlling Discovery Spend
- Litigation Versus Arbitration: Which Is Best For Dispute Resolution?
- Ethics In 21st-Century Litigation
Venue: The Benjamin125 E 50th St, New York, NY 10022
In a beaux arts-style building dating from 1927, this plush hotel is 3 blocks from Rockefeller Center and an 11-minute walk from Grand Central station.