January 27–29, 2019 | The Wigwam Resort | Phoenix, AZ
Join like-minded Chief Learning Officers for inspiration and insight, networking and learning, and proven strategies to improve your business practices.
Faculty Members Include
SEE ALL FACULTY MEMBERS
- DINO ANDERSON (Maxim Integrated), Executive Director, Learning & Organizational Development & Diversity & Inclusion
- JJ BOWMAN (Farmers Insurance), Head of Product, Sales & Service Training
- DOUG BRYANT (Sonic Automative), Vice President, Human Capital Management
- ADELE COOK (Arizona Department of Economic Security), Chief Learning Officer
- JENNIFER DEPAOLA (AMN Healthcare), Vice President, Talent Management
- DANIEL FEEMSTER (Genentech), Head of Learning and Development
- KENT FRAZIER (Ghiradelli Chocolate Company), Executive Coach & Learning Advisor
- NICOLE HAJDROWSKI (West Corporation), VP of Global Learning & Development
- MATT KANE (Johnson & Johnson), Head, Global Learning, Leadership Development, and Innovation
- KEITH ONDRA (General Motors), Learning Leader, Global Professional Development
- MICHELLE SAUNDERS (Ocean State Job Lot), Director, Organizational Effectiveness and Learning
- ADAM SHANDLER (Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories), Director, HR & Talent Development
- RAE TANNER (Farmers Insurance), Head of Enterprise Learning and Development
- MUKUND VYAS (Tata Motors), Chief Learning Officer
- MIMI WEBER (Memorial Healthcare System), Administrative Director, Organizational Development and Chief Learning Officer
Download Full Agenda
Enter your information below to
receive a link in your inbox.
Topics For Discussion
- Using Learning As A Tool For Competitive Advantage
- Developing & Ingraining A Culture Of Learning In Your Company
- A Delicate Balancing Act: Finding The Right Mix Of Digital & Live Training
- Making The Business Case For Greater Investment: Multiple Stakeholders Weigh In
- Measuring What Matters: What Are The Hallmarks Of A World-Class L&D Program?
Venue: The Wigwam Resort300 East Wigwam Boulevard, Phoenix, AZ 85340
Established in 1929, this adobe-and-timber resort set on 16,000 acres is 4 miles from I-10 and 17 miles from Skyline Regional Park.
General SessionsAddress top-of-mind issues in a conversational exchange among industry thought leaders, enabling participants to share lessons, expertise, leadership skills, and practical tools.
KnowledgeBridges™Engage in advanced dialogue in an informal boardroom-style setting on specific topics that are particularly suited to smaller group discussions.
Networking MealsParticipate in all meals and networking functions hosted on-site by Consero. These intimate gatherings provide countless opportunities to develop lasting business relationships.
Customized ItinerariesMeet with the most innovative service providers in the industry, one-on-one, based on your individual and departmental priorities. Our reputable partners are referred and vetted by your peers.
Attendees Rave About Consero
“Very good sense of participants and panelists, as well as key topics covered. Good investment of time.”
“Informative, current thought leadership. Honest, effective, efficient. Outstanding!”
“The best I have ever attended.”
“Great forum, great information, great people. I think the format is outstanding. Thanks!”
“My mantra is ‘The right tool for the right people at the right time.’ This conference hit the mark on all those areas.”
“Great blend of shared learnings, some new info and good company.”
“Great practitioners with great ideas sharing learnings and experiences that will benefit the companies they represent with future success.”
“An incredible networking event that connects talented thought leaders with other professionals to share ideas and promote innovation/change.”
“Interactive, engaging – great opportunity to learn from peers!”
“Focused and engaging learning opportunity. The networking continues to be one of the biggest benefits of this type of program.”
“Intimate, high-level conversations.”
“The forum is interactive and engaging with many opportunities to network with peers.”
“Good opportunity to talk with and listen to peers on topics that are very relevant.”
“The forum is an excellently executed format for networking opportunities and for the creation of new and productive personal and business partnerships.”
“The small, select participation list provides a perfect environment to network, learn how others deal with similar issues, and build relationships for future peer-to-peer support/guidance.”
“The CHRO Forum is a great opportunity to network with and learn HR practices from like-minded individuals.”
“Worth the time commitment to hear best practices from CHRO’s in various industries. Intimate setting to build CHRO network and to meet and assess vendor partners.”
“Very productive. Great, relevant topics.”
Other Upcoming Consero Events
- October 11, 2017