September 24–26, 2017, Island Hotel, Newport Beach, CA
Join like-minded CHROs for inspiration and insight, networking and learning, and proven strategies to improve your business practices.
Faculty Members Include
SEE ALL FACULTY MEMBERS
- TERRY ARNOLD (Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits), Senior Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer
- KHALED BAGUL (Sizzler USA), Vice President, Risk Management, Leadership Development and People Support & Culture
- JEAN CAIN (Noblis), Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer
- NATHALIE CARRUTHERS (Lumileds), Chief Human Resources Officer
- IVY COUNCIL (Citi Trends, Inc.), Executive Vice President, Human Resources
- JOHN DANIEL (First Horizon National Corporation), Chief Human Resources Officer
- KAREN FERRARO (Medline Industries, Inc.), Chief Human Resources Officer
- DAVE FRANCIS (Dewberry), Vice President and Executive Director, Human Resources
- TOM GATHERS (Red Lobster), Chief People Officer
- ANDRE HARRISON (Presence Health), Chief Human Resources Officer, South Suburban Region
- JAMES JOHNSTONE (WWE), Senior Vice President, Human Resources
- MICHAEL KNIERIM (Roche Pharmaceuticals), Senior Vice President and Head of Human Resources, Pharma
- BETH PATRICK (Veritiv Corporation), Senior Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer
- SARAH PETRONE (Portland Trail Blazers & Rip City Management), Senior Vice President, People & Culture
- BRYAN ROBINSON (Great Wolf Resorts), Chief People Officer
- KAREN STOUT (Arbonne International), Senior Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer
- BERNADETTE TAYLOR (Fulton Financial Corporation), Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer
- JOHN VEGAS (G&K Services), Chief Human Resources Officer
Download Full Agenda
Enter your information below to
receive a link in your inbox.
Topics For Discussion
- Creating A Culture-Driven Organization
- Driving Business Results With A High-Powered HR Team
- Improving The Employee Experience: The Importance Of Workplace Communication
- The Future Role Of The CHRO
- Performance Management & Training For Today’s Multi-Generational Workforce
Venue: Island Hotel Newport Beach690 Newport Center Drive, Newport Beach, CA 92660
In the heart of Newport Beach, this award-winning venue is less than 6 miles from John Wayne Airport.
General SessionsAddress top-of-mind issues in a conversational exchange among industry thought leaders, enabling participants to share lessons, expertise, leadership skills, and practical tools.
KnowledgeBridges™Engage in advanced dialogue in an informal boardroom-style setting on specific topics that are particularly suited to smaller group discussions.
Networking MealsParticipate in all meals and networking functions hosted on-site by Consero. These intimate gatherings provide countless opportunities to develop lasting business relationships.
Customized ItinerariesMeet with the most innovative service providers in the industry, one-on-one, based on your individual and departmental priorities. Our reputable partners are referred and vetted by your peers.
Attendees Rave About Consero
“The forum is interactive and engaging with many opportunities to network with peers.”
“Good opportunity to talk with and listen to peers on topics that are very relevant.”
“The forum is an excellently executed format for networking opportunities and for the creation of new and productive personal and business partnerships.”
“The small, select participation list provides a perfect environment to network, learn how others deal with similar issues, and build relationships for future peer-to-peer support/guidance.”
“The CHRO Forum is a great opportunity to network with and learn HR practices from like-minded individuals.”
“Worth the time commitment to hear best practices from CHRO’s in various industries. Intimate setting to build CHRO network and to meet and assess vendor partners.”
“Very productive. Great, relevant topics.”