July 27, 2017, Park Lane Hotel, New York, NY
Join like-minded CHROs for inspiration and insight, networking and learning, and proven strategies to improve your business practices.
Faculty Members Include
SEE ALL FACULTY MEMBERS
- KATHY GENTILOZZI (Fullbeauty Brands), Executive Vice President, Human Resources
- HARRY GLANTZ (OHL North America), Chief Human Resources Officer
- DAVE HARMON (Gannett), Chief People Officer
- DEBBIE LYNCH (Ansell), Chief Human Resources Officer
- RICHARD PACHECO (Worldwide Flight Services), Vice President, Human Resources and Chief Human Resources Officer
- ELAINE PAGE (Northwell Health), Chief People Innovation Officer
- GREGG RUSSO (Chugai Pharma USA), Head of Human Resources
- AMBA SUBRAHMANYAM (Stuart Weitzman), Chief Human Resources Officer
- MELISSA WALLACE (Vince), Senior Vice President, Human Resources
- JUDY ZAGORSKI (Church & Dwight Co., Inc.), Executive Vice President, Global Human Resources
Download Full Agenda
Enter your information below to
receive a link in your inbox.
Topics For Discussion
- Creating A Culture-Driven Organization
- The Science Of Executive Benefits: Challenges And Opportunities
- Performance Management & Training For Today’s Multi-Generational Workforce
- Improving The Employee Experience: The Importance Of Workplace Communication
- Working With The Board: How Can HR Add More Value?
Venue: Park Lane Hotel36 Central Park S, New York, NY 10019
Overlooking Central Park, this polished 46-story hotel is a 7-minute walk from Carnegie Hall and an 8-minute walk from the Museum of Modern Art.
Attendees Rave About Consero
“The forum is interactive and engaging with many opportunities to network with peers.”
“Good opportunity to talk with and listen to peers on topics that are very relevant.”
“The forum is an excellently executed format for networking opportunities and for the creation of new and productive personal and business partnerships.”
“The small, select participation list provides a perfect environment to network, learn how others deal with similar issues, and build relationships for future peer-to-peer support/guidance.”
“The CHRO Forum is a great opportunity to network with and learn HR practices from like-minded individuals.”
“Worth the time commitment to hear best practices from CHRO’s in various industries. Intimate setting to build CHRO network and to meet and assess vendor partners.”
“Very productive. Great, relevant topics.”