October 11, 2018 | Hotel Chicago Downtown | Chicago, IL
Join like-minded Heads of Brand Protection for inspiration and insight, networking and learning, and proven strategies to improve your business practices.
Faculty Members Include
SEE ALL FACULTY MEMBERS
- JESSICA BAHR (Constellation Brands, Inc.), Associate General Counsel
- GEOFF BAKER (Sears Holdings Corp.), Assistant General Counsel, Intellectual Property
- ERWIN CRUZ (W.W. Grainger, Inc.), Director, Intellectual Property Strategy & Management
- MARK DELY (Vera Bradley), Chief Administrative & Legal Officer and Secretary
- S. MICHAEL GRAY (Discover Financial Services), Director and Senior Counsel
- MAUREEN SHANNON (Quicken Loans), Senior Counsel, Intellectual Property
- BRIAN WISHNOW (USG Corporation), Intellectual Property Counsel
- CHERYL WITHYCOMBE (AbbVie Inc.), Senior Trademark Counsel
- CYNTHIA WALDEN (Fish & Richardson P.C.), Principal
- ANDREW LOVE (Specialized Bicycle Components), Head of Brand Security, Global Investigations & Legal Enforcement
- CYNTHIA MERCHANT (Eli Lilly and Company), Regional Security Manager, Latin America
- BRETT MILLAR (Fitbit, Inc.), Director Global Brand Protection
- BRIAN MONKS (Underwriters Laboratories (UL)), Vice President and Chief Security Officer
- CHARLES OLSCHANSKI (Tiffany & Co.), Senior Director, Investigations Services
- CORRINA SINATRO (AMD), Director, Global Brand Protection & Product Investigations
Download Full Agenda
Enter your information below to
receive a link in your inbox.
Topics For Discussion
- Effective Strategies To Mitigate IP Risks & Infringements On Your Brand
- Working With E-Commerce Platforms To Take Down Unauthorized Sellers
- Consumer Protection Programs: How To Successfully Educate Your Customers And Protect Your Brand
- Technology & Tools: Using Artificial Intelligence To Connect The Dots
Venue: Hotel Chicago Downtown, Autograph Collection333 North Dearborn Street, Chicago, IL 60654
A minute’s walk from the Chicago River, this upscale hotel is 5 minutes’ walk from Grand-Red L train station and less than a mile from the Art Institute of Chicago.
Attendees Rave About Consero
Very informative and valuable for making new connections in the IP Enforcement space.
Consero is one of my favorite conferences to attend. The epitome of an intimate gathering of Brand Protection leaders from all fields, joining together to share best practices (without the hard sales pitch pressure from vendor sponsors).
“Appreciated the informal exchange of information and dialogue quality of members and learning.”
“Format allowed the group to move the discussion. Topics to best suit their interests and expectations.”
“Liked the format. Conversation and not Powerpoint. People were engaged and productive.”