July 26, 2018 | Convene Midtown East | New York, NY
Join like-minded Heads of Brand Protection for inspiration and insight, networking and learning, and proven strategies to improve your business practices.
- ANDREW LOVE (Specialized Bicycle Components), Head of Brand Security, Global Investigations & Legal Enforcement
- CYNTHIA MERCHANT (Eli Lilly and Company), Head of Security Operations and Product Investigations, Latin America
- BRETT MILLAR (Fitbit, Inc.), Director Global Brand Protection
- BRIAN MONKS (Underwriters Laboratories (UL)), Vice President and Chief Security Officer
- CHARLES OLSCHANSKI (Tiffany & Co.), Senior Director, Investigations Services
- CORRINA SINATRO (AMD), Director, Global Brand Protection & Product Investigations
Download Full Agenda
Enter your information below to
receive a link in your inbox.
Topics For Discussion
- Benchmarking Your Program: The Metrics That Matter And How To Demonstrate Success
- Working With E-Commerce Platforms To Take Down Unauthorized Sellers
- Consumer Protection Programs: How To Successfully Educate Your Customers And Protect Your Brand
- Technology & Tools: Using Artificial Intelligence To Connect The Dots
Venue: Convene Midtown East730 3rd Avenue, New York, NY 10017
Located just two blocks from Grand Central Terminal, Convene Midtown East currently hosts the world's most important meetings and iconic events, from the James Beard Awards to attendees from the United Nations.
Attendees Rave About Consero
Very informative and valuable for making new connections in the IP Enforcement space.
Consero is one of my favorite conferences to attend. The epitome of an intimate gathering of Brand Protection leaders from all fields, joining together to share best practices (without the hard sales pitch pressure from vendor sponsors).
“Appreciated the informal exchange of information and dialogue quality of members and learning.”
“Format allowed the group to move the discussion. Topics to best suit their interests and expectations.”
“Liked the format. Conversation and not Powerpoint. People were engaged and productive.”
Other Upcoming Consero Events
- April 18, 2017