9–11 April 2018 | Swissôtel Le Plaza Basel | Basel, Switzerland
Join like-minded senior IP leaders for inspiration and insight, networking and learning, and proven strategies to improve your business practices.
Faculty Members Include
SEE ALL FACULTY MEMBERS
- PAOLO BOTTI (Arisgen SA), Chief Science Officer
- LUIS BRANCO (Zalgen Labs, LLC), Managing Director and Co-Founder
- NICOLAS CARBONI (Conectus Alsace), Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
- JANE DANCER (F-star Biotechnology Ltd), Chief Business Officer
- TONY DOLAN (BTG International LTD), Director of Intellectual Property
- LIZ ELMHIRST (Achilles Therapeutics), Director of IP
- BERND HUTTER (MorphoSys AG), Vice President, Head of Intellectual Property
- HARRY KRAFT (Ablynx NV), Senior Patent Attorney
- ARTHUR LALLEMENT (hVIVO), IP Manager
- ANNE LANE (UCL Business PLC), Executive Director
- ANDREW LEES (Fina Biosolutions LLC), Chief Executive Officer and Scientific Director
- KIMBERLY NOONAN (WindMIL Therapeutics, Inc.), Chief Science Officer
- CHRISTOPH REHFUESS (SOTIO a.s.), Head of Intellectual Property
- CARSTEN RICHTER (EUROIMMUN AG), Head of Division Intellectual Property, Legal
- JÖRG SCHUMACHER (ECP Entwicklungsgesellschaft mbH, an Abiomed company), Manager, IP & Electronics, R&D
- BERNHARD SEEHAUS (Merck KGaA), Associate General Patent Counsel
- DOMINIK TER MEER (Medigene Immunotherapies GmbH), Director, Intellectual Property & Academic Alliance Management
- JONATHAN THWAITE (Basilea Pharmaceutica International Ltd), Head of Patents
- DEAN THOMAS (Glenmark Pharmaceuticals SA), Senior Director, Innovative Medicines IP
- DR. SABINE WILDSCHÜTZ (Roche Diagnostics International AG), Chief Patent Counsel, Diabetes Care
- IAN WILSON (Edinburgh Molecular Imaging Ltd), Chief Executive Officer
- SAMUEL WOODLEY (Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH), Senior Patent Attorney
- MATHIAS ZADRAZIL (Cardinal Health Switzerland), General Counsel, Legal & Compliance EMEA, Vice President
- NADINE ZIMMERMANN (Lumeon Ltd), Director of Legal
Download Full Agenda
Enter your information below to
receive a link in your inbox.
Topics For Discussion
- Joint Development Partnerships & Licensing Arrangements
- 2018’s Most Novel Financial Strategies For IP Management
- Critical Recent Developments That Impact IP
- M&A Lessons For IP Leadership
- Protecting Yourself In Dealing With Government Agencies
Venue: Swissôtel Le Plaza BaselMessepl. 25, 4005 Basel, Switzerland
Across from the Messe Basel exhibition center, this modern hotel is 2.1 km from Zoo Basel and 7 km from the colorful exhibits at the Vitra Design Museum.
General SessionsAddress top-of-mind issues in a conversational exchange among industry thought leaders, enabling participants to share lessons, expertise, leadership skills, and practical tools.
KnowledgeBridges™Engage in advanced dialogue in an informal boardroom-style setting on specific topics that are particularly suited to smaller group discussions.
Networking MealsParticipate in all meals and networking functions hosted on-site by Consero. These intimate gatherings provide countless opportunities to develop lasting business relationships.
Customized ItinerariesMeet with the most innovative service providers in the industry, one-on-one, based on your individual and departmental priorities. Our reputable partners are referred and vetted by your peers.
Attendees Rave About Consero
“Great opportunity to connect with interesting people in an inspiring environment.”
“Amazing mix of representation and topics! Loved every bit of the two days.”
“I very much enjoyed the interactive set-up and the insights from key people in the field.”
“A terrific forum to discuss IP matter in an intimate atmosphere.”