Originally Published in TMCnet.com | May 17, 2013
May 17, 2013 (Close-Up Media via COMTEX) — Consero Group announced the addition of its Virtual Forums, beginning with the Consero Virtual Government IT Forum to be held June 12.
According to a release, Consero Virtual Forums are online conversations among Consero Visionaries, who are nominated by their peers for outstanding thought leadership and accomplishments in a specific subject area. As the selected Consero Visionaries gather to discuss key issues, peers across the country can watch and join the conversation.
“Today’s announcement demonstrates the success of the Consero event model, which offers high-level content and strategic networking opportunities for senior executives,” said Paul Mandell, Founder & CEO of Consero. “Since our launch, our attendees have consistently requested ways to continue the conversations between our in-person events. We’re confident that Consero’s Virtual Forums will answer this need.” Topics for discussion include the shift toward shared services; increasing citizen access and social media; and best practices in cyber security.
The Consero Visionaries for the Virtual Government IT Forum are:
- Rosa Akhtarkhavari, Chief Information Officer, Orlando, Fla.
- Ken Desforges, Director of Information Systems, Diamond Bar, Calif.
- Dan Kent, Federal CTO, Cisco -Rob Mancini, CTO, Washington, D.C.
- Tom McQuillan, Chief Information Officer, Prince William County, Va.
- Dianah Neff, Chief Information Officer, Monterey County, Calif.
- Sarjoo Shah, Chief Information Officer, Eligibility & Insurance, State of Oklahoma.
The Consero Government IT Virtual Forum is underwritten by Cisco Systems, a provider of networking.
Consero Group creates industry-specific events for senior-level executives in industries that include: Legal, Compliance, Shared Services, Customer Experience, Finance, IT, HR, Procurement, Higher Education Technology, and Brand Protection & Anti-Counterfeiting.