VIRTUAL GOVERNMENT IT FORUM
Today’s state and local IT leaders use technology strategically to make decisions and leverage that technology in a way that connects government with its constituents. With the current challenging budget environment and increasing security concerns, it is important to strike the proper balance between technological advancement and safety.
This Virtual Government IT Forum is the an ongoing series of online conversations between state and local government Visionaries. The Consero Visionaries are peer nominated government technology thought leaders and represent state and local governments of varying sizes across the country. Join this webcast to hear CIOs and CTOs discuss how they are addressing the rapidly changing technology environment as the panel of Visionaries tackles issues related to leadership, innovation, customer engagement, cybersecurity, collaboration, mobility, and cloud.
- ROSA AKTHARKHAVARI (Orlando, Florida), Chief Information Officer
- KEN DESFORGES (Diamond Bar, California), Director Information Systems
- DAN KENT (Cisco Systems), Federal Chief Technology Officer and Director of Solutions
- ROB MANCINI (Washington, D.C.), Chief Technology Officer
- TOM MCQUILLAN (Prince William County, Virginia), Chief Information Officer
- BRENT NAIR (Memphis, Tennessee), Chief Information Officer
- DIANAH NEFF (Monterey County, California), Chief Information Officer
- GAIL M. ROPER (City of Raleigh, North Carolina), Chief Information Officer
- SARJOO SHAH (State of Oklahoma), Chief Information Officer, Eligibility & Insurance
MODERATOR: PATRICK FLYNN (Consero), Director, Program Development
Click Here to Watch the June Virtual Forum On Demand
Click Here to Watch the October Virtual Forum On Demand